News Photos Forum Search Contact History Linkbox Calendar

View Thread
Gongumenn | General | Guitar
Grizlas
Welcome

General

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 22-10-2006 00:32
I know very well that there are hundreds of great guitar forums to be found on the net. The one I'm most fond of is Jam-session; a forum I often visit to be inspired and to educate myself.

So why not just post there and be content? well besides just having my own place, I'd like to use this forum as my own personal resource where I store all the good tidbits of guitar related material I've collected over the years.

And who knows, maybe some other people would want to talk about guitar with me, you never know smiley

So like they say in Full Metal Jacket:

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Edited by Grizlas on 22-10-2006 00:34
OKJones
RE: Welcome

Commander

Group: Klikan
Posted on 23-10-2006 08:58
Do you know any good sites with music notes, the melody line and chords, can't use tabs.

Grizlas

General

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 25-10-2006 00:51
you read notes?

I dont have anything with regular musical notation, but plenty of text with chords.

OKJones

Commander

Posted on 25-10-2006 12:39
Read notes, but the major problem is that I am not that trained by playing by ear, mostly because i'm too lazy. So the melody line of a song and chords would make it a bit easier to play.

OKJones

Commander

Posted on 25-10-2006 12:45
Text with chords will probably do in some songs, but then i will have to use my ear (read earlier post : lazy) , btw I don't play guitar but piano, maybe that explains some of it.

I am kind of useless at piano, and I am utter crap on the guitar can take some basic chords thats all.

Jump to Forum:
Back to front page