News Photos Forum Search Contact History Linkbox Calendar

View Thread
Gongumenn | General | General Discussion
Grizlas
The bar is open

General

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 08-06-2006 18:41
Alright, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't got it, then you don't want it!

Grizlas attached the following file:
dtd2[1].jpg[1].jpg[1].jpg

Edited by Grizlas on 08-06-2006 19:15
Vester
RE: The bar is open

Initiate

Group: Klikan
Posted on 08-06-2006 20:50
Ja hattar må verða ein tann besta quote ever smiley

although i like...

"if you do it you'll regret it if you dont do it... you'll regret it .. either way your gonna regret it .. you might just as well just do it" smiley

Yutani

Regular

Posted on 08-06-2006 21:55
So... moderated by Yutani.

Eg gangi út frá at leikluturin hjá einum moderator er at sletta spam og persónligan ágang. Ikki halda skil á banniorðum, vóni eg. Annars verður hattar ein ring quote at lesa:

Alright, xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx! Come on in xxxxx lovers! All xxxxx must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing xxxxx in half! This is a xxxxx blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of xxxxx ! We got white xxxxx , black xxxxx , Spanish xxxxx , yellow xxxxx , hot xxxxx , cold xxxxx , wet xxxxx , tight xxxxx , big xxxxx , bloody xxxxx , fat xxxxx , hairy xxxxx , smelly xxxxx , velvet xxxxx , silk xxxxx , Naugahyde xxxxx , snappin' xxxxx , horse xxxxx , dog xxxxx , chicken xxxxx , fake xxxxx ! If we don't got it, then you don't want it!

pokertutor@gmail.com johan_the_big http://yutani222.blogspot.com/ Send Private Message
Grizlas

General

Posted on 09-06-2006 15:02
lol goo point smiley

Lazarus

Initiate

Posted on 09-06-2006 21:50
Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, fuck it!

smiley

Jogvanth

General

Posted on 11-06-2006 00:45
Um tað skal vera filmquotes, so eru her nakrir av mí­num favorittum!!!!

Round up the usual suspects.
CASABLANCA

Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?
DIRTY HARRY

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.
ANIMAL CRACKERS

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
DR. STRANGELOVE

Striker: Surely you can't be serious.

Rumack: I am serious…and don't call me Shirley.
AIRPLANE!

And one of my favourites!!!
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
THE GODFATHER II
smiley

And let's not forget
Renault: I am shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
Attendant: Your winnings, sir.
Renault: Oh, Thank you very much.

Those of you who don't recognize it, it's from Casablanca

Edited by Jogvanth on 11-06-2006 00:56
www.gongumenn.com Send Private Message
OKJones

Commander

Posted on 14-06-2006 09:16
Eddie: They're armed.
Soap: Armed, armed with what?
Eddie: Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

LOCK, STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS

Vuzman

Admiral

Group: Klikan, Outsiders, Administrator, Regulars
Posted on 14-06-2006 18:27
Apropos "stinking badges":

The original quote from B. Traven's book "The Treasure of The Sierra Madre"

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabron and ching' tu madre! Come out there from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

--In the 1974 Mel Brooks film Blazing Saddles, probably the most famous parody of the line is delivered. Hedley Lamarr (Harvey Korman) is interviewing a line of criminals in order to deputise them so that they can terrorize a town. The line is filled with stereotypical criminals, from bikers to robed Klansmen. A group of Mexicans dressed in sombreros and bandoleros step up to him. He speaks to them briefly, hires them and tries to hand them deputy badges: "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

--In the Stephen King novel It, the character Richie Tozier repeatedly says "Batches? We don't need no steenking batches!"

--In an episode of the television series The A-Team (c. 1985), Hannibal hatches a plan for the team to dress as cops, but Face observes that they don't have any badges, to which Murdock responds "Badges? We don't need no steeenking badges!"

--In the 1989 Shelley Long film Troop Beverly Hills, when the troop's achievement patches are taken away, Rosa, the maid of Long's character (played by Shelley Morrison) says, "Patches? We don't need no stinkin' patches!"

--In the 1989 Jim Jarmusch film Mystery Train, a young Japanese tourist obsessed with Carl Perkins and American culture says, "Matches? We don't need no stinking matches!" upon lighting a cigarette with a Zippo lighter.

--In the 2001 film Bubble Boy, When offered patches to fix his bike the character Slim says, "Patches? I could use some stinking patches."

--In the "Ghost in the Machine" episode of the cartoon Transformers, Octane, possessed by Starscream's ghost, is intercepted by a couple of other Decepticons, who ask him for an entry pass. Starscream's ghost materialises and says "Passes? Passes? I don't need no stinking passes!".

--In Eldest, the second book of the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini, Loring the cobbler says "Barges? We don't want no stinking barges!"

--On the X-Men TV Show Archangel (Stephen Ouimette) exclaims "Cities? They don't need no stinking cities!"

--In an episode of The Simpsons in which Homer Simpson becomes a food critic, Marge Simpson warns him that the typewriter he is using has a faulty E key. Homer replies, "We don't need no stinkin' E!"

--Podcasting has adopted the variation, "Transmitters? We don't need no stinkin' transmitters!" as one of its slogans. It's currently used in several podcasts, most notably Adam Curry's Daily Source Code and was recorded by Craig Patchett from the Godcast Network.

--In a fourth-season episode of Farscape, when the Scarran emperor asks John Crichton how he obtained the codes to a secret chamber, Crichton effects a Mexican accent and responds, "Codes? We didn't need no stinkin' codes!"

--In an episode of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, the main characters are being chased by self-appointed poilice officers, and when one of the characters asks to see their badges, the "officers" shoot at them wildly. The character Sheen remarks, "I don't think they need no stinking badges."

--In the 1989 "Weird Al" Yankovic film UHF, the host of Raul's Wild Kingdom receives a shipment of badgers in error: "Badgers? Badgers?!? BADGERS?!? We don't need no stinking BADGERS!!!"

http://flickr.com/photos/heini/ Send Private Message
Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 15-06-2006 12:57
The following is based on actual events. Only the names, locations and events have been changed.

-- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Vuzman

Admiral

Posted on 06-05-2010 12:03
Grizlas wrote:
Alright, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't got it, then you don't want it!

First post? Ever?

When I kill her, I'll have her
Die white girls, die white girls

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 06-05-2010 12:09
Yes

The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
- John Kenneth Galbraith

Vuzman

Admiral

Posted on 06-05-2010 13:06
And this place just went downhill from there...

smiley

When I kill her, I'll have her
Die white girls, die white girls

Grizlas

General

Posted on 06-05-2010 16:13
Heh, that first post couldn't have been more incorrect.

A quick search/replace pussy with nerds and its a different story smiley

Alright, nerd, nerd, nerd! Come on in nerd lovers! All nerd must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing nerd in half! This is a nerd blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of nerd! We got white nerd, black nerd, Spanish nerd, yellow nerd, hot nerd, cold nerd, wet nerd, tight nerd, big nerd, bloody nerd, fat nerd, hairy nerd, smelly nerd, velvet nerd, silk nerd, Naugahyde nerd, snappin' nerd, horse nerd, dog nerd, chicken nerd, fake nerd! If we don't got it, then you don't want it!

You want to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing?

Edited by Grizlas on 06-05-2010 16:14
Jump to Forum:
Back to front page