Die white girls, die white girls

http://flickr.com/photos/heini/ Send Private Message
Grizlas
RE: Funny stuff

General

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 13-04-2015 18:27
heheheheheheheheh nice

You want to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing?

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 23-04-2015 12:27

A physicist, engineer and a statistician are out hunting. Suddenly, a deer appears 50 yards away.

The physicist does some basic ballistic calculations, assuming a vacuum, lifts his rifle to a specific angle, and shoots. The bullet lands 5 yards short.

The engineer adds a fudge factor for air resistance, lifts his rifle slightly higher, and shoots. The bullet lands 5 yards long.

The statistician yells "We got him!"

Find more at Reddit

The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
- John Kenneth Galbraith

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 25-05-2015 14:10
An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress. The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship. The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because the passion and mystery he found there. The engineer said, "I like both." "Both?" Engineer: "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman, and you can go to the lab and get some work done."

- John Kenneth Galbraith

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 13-06-2015 16:27

- John Kenneth Galbraith

Vuzman

Admiral

Group: Klikan, Outsiders, Administrator, Regulars
Posted on 17-07-2015 09:54
Hetta er so føroyskt at eg fái ilt í búkin smiley

Annars er Sandvík so mikið lítil bygd, at tá ið okkurt skal gerast, er ikki óvanligt, at senda ein seðil í hvørt hús, ella at biðja ein óvita fara hús úr húsi at siga frá. Tað er ein mannagongd, SEV onkuntíð hevur brúk, tá ið tey taka streymin, ella sum hevur verið brúkt tá ið tey hava tikið vatnið í sambandi við ymsar ábøtur.

Frá: http://www.in.fo/news-detail/news/sandvikingar-sluppu-ikki-av-bygdini/

When I kill her, I'll have her

Vuzman

Admiral

Posted on 04-08-2015 10:57
You know who you are...

Edited by Vuzman on 04-08-2015 10:58
Laluu

Veteran

Group: Klikan
Posted on 13-09-2015 14:52
Made me smile...

ALERTS TO THREATS IN 2015 EUROPE
From JOHN CLEESE

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorised from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels ..

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be right, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is cancelled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the last final escalation level.

Regards,
John Cleese ,
British writer, actor and tall person

And as a final thought - Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray. Welcome back to 430 BC.

Life is too short...

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
- H.P. Lovecraft

Roffen

Veteran

Group: Regulars
Posted on 21-09-2015 06:41
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

This actually makes sense along with this:

Bar barbar-bar-barbar bar bar barbar-bar-barbar.

Vuzman

Admiral

Posted on 02-03-2016 17:19

OKJones

Commander

Posted on 10-06-2016 22:08
smiley

https://open.spotify.com/track/60YBrpYkgtJHEEzQ0ydZg6

Why would I want to end every post the same way?

Edited by OKJones on 10-06-2016 22:09
Laluu

Veteran

Posted on 08-06-2018 08:08
I sometime watch talent shows and such with my family.

I've particularly enjoyed some of the performers on e.g. Britain's Got Talent and America's Got Talent (e.g. Tapehead)... Danmark har talent tends to underwhelm.

This year on BGT there have been some good performances. The winner and runner up were both stand-up-comedians. The winner has cerebral palsy and has no voice (speaks through a computer) - and his stage moniker is "Lost Voice Guy."

The runner up, Robert White, has Asperger's and I really like the way he acts really nervous and unintentional/adlibbing, though it is clearly well planned.
https://youtu.be/CLSKYAI6gQ0

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
- H.P. Lovecraft

Edited by Laluu on 08-06-2018 08:16
Page 16 of 16 << < 13 14 15 16
Jump to Forum:
Back to front page