News Photos Forum Search Contact History Linkbox Calendar

View Thread
Gongumenn | General | General Discussion
Vuzman
"The truth about everything"

Admiral

Group: Klikan, Outsiders, Administrator, Regulars
Posted on 23-05-2009 14:06
I read that James Randi had a new taker for the Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge, and it was a Danish "psychic", Connie Sonne, so I got a bit interested and checked up on her.

Oh, boy.

Apparently, she's not doing the Million Dollar Challenge to prove that she has psychic powers.... she has far bigger and farther-reaching plans...

She knows where Madeleine McCann is. Her dog led her to her (not sure if the dog is psychic too?). She has Maddie on tape, photographic evidence, and other documentation. She can't tell people about it though... you see, there is a huge conspiracy behind the whole thing, which includes Maddie's family, the Portuguese police, Scotland Yard, the FBI, the Portuguese and UK governments...

Maddie is actually a part of a propaganda campaign by "the top leaders of the world" in a scheme to "control the world's population" by "brain washing and manipulation". Also part of this scheme is the extermination of muslims, the sick and elderly and others who won't fit into the fourth reich...

Enjoy:
Connie on DR'%3Bs Aftenshowet (May 2008, unfortunately no video... suspicious!)
Para-nyt forum debate about Connie, with her own responses (Danish)
James Randi Educational Foundation forum debate about Connie, with her own responses

Connie will take the Million Dollar Challenge on 12 July in Vegas. Exciting! smiley

When I kill her, I'll have her
Die white girls, die white girls

Edited by Vuzman on 23-05-2009 18:29
http://flickr.com/photos/heini/ Send Private Message
Jan Michelsen
RE: "The truth about everything"

Initiate

Group: Regulars
Posted on 02-06-2009 10:12
I thought this was 'the truth about eve'...

Jump to Forum:
Back to front page