News Photos Forum Search Contact History Linkbox Calendar

View Thread
Gongumenn | General | General Discussion
Grizlas
I swear to god...

General

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 07-10-2006 23:42
if I ever see another irish supporter I'll kill him.

With a spoon.

It has been Hell night at the hotel. 27 drunk-out-of-their-skull irish twits running around in the reception touting their horns and shouting "danny boy"(?!) from the top of their lungs.

They've broken one of the hotelroom doors. They've trashed my reception pretty much. Beer and crap everywhere. And the guys that are supposed to be in charge of this group, they're just partying along with the rest of them.

damn irish leprechaum motherfuckers..

Grizlas
RE: I swear to god...

General

Posted on 08-10-2006 03:51
All is well that ends well I suppose.

In the end the only thing that happened was that the police came by to get statements from some of the irish who had been in a major brawl with some danish hooligans, - and someone got mugged. I sold somewhere in the vicinity of 60 beers at 25 kr a piece, as well as a bunch of other crap. Still, if I was running a hotel in a major city, I would never ever book 40 irish supporters for a weekend. Thats just crazy.

Oh, one of the highlights was when at 4 am. one of the irish guys started with his horn in his room smiley you know, one of those loud horns you bring with you to soccer matches... every guest in the hotel must have heard it.

Norlander
RE: I swear to god...

Field Marshal

Posted on 08-10-2006 09:41
LOL!

Oh how I do not miss those times...Irish, Icelandtic...it's always the same crap.

Jump to Forum:
Back to front page