View Thread
Gongumenn | General | General Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Vuzman
RE: UFO incidents

Admiral

Group: Klikan, Outsiders, Administrator, Regulars
Posted on 26-05-2021 18:24
The US Navy or any other branch of the DoD don't go into detail on these things, so we don't know what they think of them. They may be well aware of what they are, but won't comment. Some of these were leaked, some later officially released, but with no other comment than "yes, it's authentic".

Take a look at the Pyramid UFO analysis I posted. Wick's analysis is clearly right; it's blinking according to FAA regulations and in a common flight path. Still, some Navy genius decided to leak it. Maybe it's a troll, or maybe some of them just are that stupid.

When I kill her, I'll have her
Die white girls, die white girls

Edited by Vuzman on 26-05-2021 18:25
http://flickr.com/photos/heini/ Send Private Message
Norlander

Field Marshal

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 26-05-2021 19:42
Maybe it's a troll

That's definitively an option, a psy-op of some sort using willing fools in the services to rubber stamp whatever it is they are trying to achieve with it.

The biggest tell for me is that the sightings are all related to the US military, and not the UK, French, Russian, Japanese or Australian military, or any civilian vessels/aircraft with or without proper sensors. I still think its some sort of system that gives off false signals, but a psy-op sure. Don't believe they'd get Obama to comment if it was just some unofficial joke.

The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
- John Kenneth Galbraith

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 31-05-2021 08:50
Vuzman wrote:
Frankly, I think you're in a JRE bubble and getting all this from youtube comments.

Speaking of the JRE bubble, Neil DeGrasse Tyson has apparently been in an episode recently (#1658), and they uploaded a clip regarding this topic to YouTube, so I watched it.

Nield also goes with the "systematic instrument error" option, and how its notable that this is only happening to US Navy pilots. Liked his explanation.

- John Kenneth Galbraith

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 02-02-2023 12:19

Interesting Johnny Harris episode on this subject.

- John Kenneth Galbraith

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 06-06-2023 20:20
Now the Guardian is bringing an interesting news item, if true it's insane.

The former intelligence official David Grusch, who led analysis of unexplained anomalous phenomena (UAP) within a US Department of Defense agency, has alleged that the US has craft of non-human origin.
Most UFOs – like the Chinese spy balloon – can be explained away. But what about the other 2%?

Information on these vehicles is being illegally withheld from Congress, Grusch told the Debrief. Grusch said when he turned over classified information about the vehicles to Congress he suffered retaliation from government officials. He left the government in April after a 14-year career in US intelligence.

Jonathan Grey, a current US intelligence official at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (Nasic), confirmed the existence of “exotic materials” to the Debrief, adding: “We are not alone.”

The disclosures come after a swell of credible sightings and reports have revived attention in alien ships, and potentially visits, in recent years.

In an interview with the Debrief journalists Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal, who previously exposed the existence of a secret Pentagon program that investigated UFOs, Grusch said the US government and defense contractors had been recovering fragments of non-human craft, and in some cases entire craft, for decades.

“We are not talking about prosaic origins or identities,” Grusch said. “The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”

Grusch told the Debrief that analysis determined that this material is “of exotic origin” – meaning “non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin”.

“[This assessment is] based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” Grusch said.

Grey, who, according to the Debrief, analyzes unexplained anomalous phenomena within the Nasic, confirmed Grusch’s account.

“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” Grey said. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

The Debrief spoke to several of Grusch’s former colleagues, each of whom vouched for his character. Karl E Nell, a retired army colonel, said Grusch was “beyond reproach”. In a 2022 performance review seen by the Debrief, Grusch was described as “an officer with the strongest possible moral compass”.

- John Kenneth Galbraith

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 06-06-2023 20:26
Same story, with the interview, by NewsNation:

And commentary by the Hill:

- John Kenneth Galbraith

Edited by Norlander on 06-06-2023 20:34
Grizlas

General

Posted on 06-06-2023 21:56
Hmm Ok.

So a human has come forward and said that some people told him some stuff that turns much of what we think we know about ourselves and the universe on its head.

I'm going to have to see something more than humans speaking stuff to believe this. Snowden blew the whistle on NSA, exposing their extensive surveillance operations with documentation and verifiable facts. Snowmen's claim was quite plausible compared to alien spacecraft, but I'm pretty sure he would soon have been dismissed if all he had was his word.

I need to see something verifiable to support this crazy claim before I can take it seriously.

But I must admit, this is intriguing. Hope to hear more.

You want to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing?

Edited by Grizlas on 06-06-2023 22:31
Vuzman

Admiral

Posted on 07-06-2023 07:25
“The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”

... this material is “of exotic origin” – meaning “non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin”.

“[This assessment is] based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,”

So it's not obviously alien? Like, they have some debris of some alloy that they can't readily identify, and this guy immediately thinks "aliens"?

I'm with Griz, until there's anything, ANYTHING, other than some guy saying something, it's nothing. NOTHING!

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 07-06-2023 08:08
Politiken in Denmark is also covering this now, the important part is probably this:

Det mener Karsten Marrup, major og chef for Center for Luft og Rumoperationer ved Forsvarsakademiet.

»Jeg vil ikke afvise, at det han siger er sandt«, siger Karsten Marrup.

»Men fordi historien er så vild, som den er, har jeg brug for at få et billede eller en optagelse, så vi kan se, at de ting, han siger eksisterer, rent faktisk eksisterer.

Der er egentlig ikke noget nyt i det, som Grusch påstår, fortæller Karsten Marrup. Men denne gang kommer det fra en mere troværdig kilde.

»Det nye er, at det er en mand i den position, som udtaler sig under ed, som siger, at det passer«, siger Karsten Marrup.

Basically the interesting fact here, is that Grusch was one of the people officially investigating this, having testified to congress, and is now going forward as a government whistleblower.

My personal opinion is still that this is super interesting, but not necessarily aliens. There is something from all the UAP encounters, but that something can just as well be unknown human tech, tested against the US military.

It is telling that he very precisely uses the term "of exotic origin" and not "of alien origin".

- John Kenneth Galbraith

Edited by Norlander on 07-06-2023 08:09
Grizlas

General

Posted on 09-06-2023 18:18
This is getting quite ridiculous. Michael Shellenberger is now speaking up about this. I've been following him for about 10 years, and he has some sound arguments about nuclear energy. Anyhow, we are at a point now, where I think only one of two things can happen next: 1. Aliens! 2. How mass hysteria and delusions can brainwash a whole gaggle of intelligence officers, authors and ufo believers. They have to investigate this now, and they have to make what they find public. *fetches popcorn*

Norlander

Field Marshal

Posted on 10-06-2023 16:55
They have to investigate this now

They have been investigating it for a few years now, Grush was actually assigned to the official investigation, he worked at NASIC (National Air and Space Intelligence Center), which was mandated by Congress to investigate the Nimitz and other UAP incidents, and his major claim is that there are government officials and contractors keeping things hidden from the official investigation, that the center does not have the correct SCI clearance to view everything it wants to view.

- John Kenneth Galbraith

Grizlas

General

Posted on 10-06-2023 18:23
Ok I guess I wasn't clear enough. They have to investigate this PROPERLY now - i.e. get the correct SCI clearances or whatever and go knock down the right doors.

Vuzman

Admiral

Posted on 14-09-2023 12:44
So... no one's going to mention the Mexican aliens?

Grizlas

General

Posted on 14-09-2023 19:36
I'll bitesmiley

Seeing these government hearings I'm increasingly feeling like a moron for paying any attention to this whatsoever. I need some sort of criteria for filtering information and have previously placed government hearings in the pay attention category. Not anymore.

Vuzman

Admiral

Posted on 16-09-2023 14:50
Fair enough.

For some reason I began seeing r/aliens posts in my reddit feed that day, and out of curiosity I checked some of them out. They were quite enthusiastic to begin with, but that faded. The rest of reddit had a field day, as I'm sure you know.

Edited by Vuzman on 16-09-2023 14:50
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Back to front page